Privacy information (Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Object This information concerns the processing relating to the collection and subsequent operations performed on the personal data of visitors who browse the pages of the site on the data that should be sent by users of the site by filling in the contact form and on e-mail messages. The processing of the User's personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and rights of freedom.
Holder of the treatment
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is Consulting & Service S.r.l., which is based in via Marconi, 3 - S. Giorgio a Cremano (NA). The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and are only handled by personnel authorized by Consulting & Service S.r.l, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Data processed Personal Data:
Data provided voluntarily by the User. Personal and / or business data entered in the contact forms or by sending e-mails. Browsing data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (such as IP addresses, sailing time etc.). This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. Purpose of the treatment Personal or navigation data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The processing of data provided in a generic way (so-called navigation data), will be carried out, following automatic collection, in order to:
• ascertain and control access to the site;
• obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
• ascertain any offenders to protect the interests of Consulting & Service S.r.l, or in case of specific requests from the competent authorities. Personal data. The data relating to users who create an account, send an e-mail or fill out a form on the site will be processed in order to:
• provide the services provided and requested by the User;
• provide information and / or send communications relating to the services requested;
• administrative and accounting purposes required by law following the signing of contracts.
• ascertain any offenders to protect the interests of Consulting & Service S.r.l, or in case of specific requests from the competent authorities. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes. Communication and diffusion
Personal data will not be disclosed to other subjects except third parties who provide service activities relating to IT tools, to third parties who perform data analysis activities for statistical purposes, to third parties who carry out transport / shipping activities.
In any case, the data will be communicated within the limits of the processing purposes described above. Personal data may also be communicated to professional firms for the fulfillment of regulatory and tax obligations related to the activity carried out. Such communications may be made both to subjects based on the national territory and to subjects based abroad in countries belonging to the European Union or foreign to it. The data may also be communicated to third parties in charge of the maintenance of the site by Consulting & Service S.r.l and under its supervision.
Rights of the interested parties The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, to know which of their personal data are stored by Consulting & Service S.r.l. The user has the right to obtain that incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated data is deleted or updated. You have the right to request that Consulting & Service S.r.l cease the processing of your personal data for commercial or market research purposes. However, even if the user chooses to no longer receive commercial or other communications from Consulting & Service Srl, it is always possible that Consulting & Service Srl sends warnings relating to critical issues regarding its products and services or contacts the user in any case. those ends.
Requests should be addressed to Consulting & Service S.r.l
via Marconi, 3 - S. Giorgio a Cremano (NA).